Salary: £24K, with £35K 1st Year OTE
Contact: Michael McConnell
Ready to kick-start your Sales career? Exclusive opportunity to RULE!
Questions to ask yourself…?
Is Sales for you, but unsure what Sales role is right?
Want to work for a company that makes you a shareholder after 2 years?
Want to work in the heart of London with the top 10% of business people?
Further questions to ask…?
Fancy an all expenses paid week’s training in Nashville?
Want 2 trips away a year to Florida with work?
Want to earn somewhere between £30K-55K in your first year?
Well you should read on and apply below!
Working in Tailoring & Suit Sales, the opportunity for 2 new starters, which could be Graduates, Salespeople or those looking to leave Recruitment and do something different within Sales, is massive!!
As a Junior Sales Representative you will be working with the best clothiers in the world and your clients will be the top 10% of earners in the square mile of London, so they have money to spend! The company offer free merchandise (so you look sharp!), shares within the business after 2 years (which have risen 15% year on year, even throughout the recession!) and 2 trips away to the States, where you will be working, but also playing, very hard!!
Top earners in their first year have earned in the £50K’s but a realistic OTE would be £35K plus additional tangible and financial incentives – fancy a bit of that?
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- A school leaver with good A-Levels or a minimum of 2:2 from a good University in any degree subject.
- Commercial/Sales experience is highly desirable. This could include Door2Door Sales too.
- Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Extra-curricular achievements – open to a wide range of achievements.
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
- Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field.
- Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
Just a few of the things you could look forward to:
- £24K basic salary with uncapped commission
- Additional prizes and incentives to be won!
- Time split between meeting clients and making New BD calls for appointments
- An extensive training scheme for 6 months, with additional training each month – this includes a week away in Nashville and frequent trips abroad – they invest $51,000 in your initial training!!
- Share scheme available – shares have risen 15% year on year for the past 50 years
- Sociable atmosphere with drinks in the office on a Thursday and Friday
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
To read ‘How to get over the midweek slump’, click the following link http://rulerecruitment.com/get-over-midweek-slump-blog/