Contact: Beth Johnson
There has become an exciting opportunity for a Junior Headhunter to join a company that has seen success year in and year out since it started in 2012.
A company that started with only 2 members, now has a team of 25 and has plans to grow internationally with offices in New York and Berlin. They are winners of several awards including ‘Times 100 best companies to work for’ and have a big presence within the IT and Technology sector.
The role of a Junior Headhunter involves extensive research of the industry you are working in. You will be sourcing new candidates via various platforms for your network. You will also be expected to attend industry events to expand your knowledge, and business development – bringing on new clients for the company.
For the right candidate the firm offers:
– £24,000 on the basic salary depending on experience with an unrivalled commission structure
– Up to £40,000 take home in year one and the reachable target of hitting £60,000 in your second year
– Hard working and collaborative environment within the office as well as company sports teams such as football, hockey, and netball
– A fast-tracked and clear pathway for progression and growth with the organisation
Extensive methods of training are in practice so that you understand the role fully and feel confident. You will work through a training manual, as well as having a mentor that will talk through your progression. Throughout the manual, you will gain more responsibility as the work becomes more familiar to you. You will also have access to online materials created by the company and classroom style training involving the whole company.
To be successful, candidates should have:
– 2:1 or above from a top 40 University
– Extra-curricular activities such as high achievement within a society of group at University, part of a sports team, big accomplishments throughout education or within a field of interest
– Ideally, have B2B sales or telesales experience, but has to have at least a year’s commercial experience
– Strong communication skills and a hunger for success
– German speakers are desired
This opportunity is an exciting one that needs to be filled ASAP. We are looking for – professional, bright and engaging graduates or second-jobbers looking to take the next step of their career as a Junior Headhunter.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process and prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!
To keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!