Salary: £25k-40k basic OTE £50k
Contact: James Vizor
Head of Internal Recruitment
£25k-40k basic OTE £40k-60k
Our client is a leading Global Life Sciences Recruitment Company, with regional teams covering Europe, Asia-Pac and North America.
The business was established in 2008 and currently has more than 60 employees working from their offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and New York (opening 2018).
- Identifying and attracting talent directly via various means (your own network, headhunting, advertising, careers fairs, referrals etc)
- Liaising with managers in the business to create a strategic approach to our hiring, ensuring our process and offering is as appealing as possible.
- Managing the candidate process from beginning to end, taking full control of scheduling and conducting interviews through to delivery of offers and reference checking.
- Conducting full competency and behavioural interviews.
- Selling and presenting the company as an employer of choice, and highlighting all the benefits to working in for their growing business.
- Acting as the sole point of contact with external recruitment agencies, managing and developing relationships (however not solely relying on this as a source for candidates).
- Driving the firm’s brand via social media and working with our internal marketing team to create content for potential candidates.
Skills & Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ previous recruitment experience, experience in an Internal Recruitment role is desirable
- You will have extremely strong client-facing communication skills and will be an exceptional relationship builder.
- You will be a highly organised problem-solver.
- You will be able to demonstrate using practical and personal examples the competencies identified below.
To find out more, please APPLY BELOW
“How to Plan for a Successful Career in Recruitment’ http://rulerecruitment.com/plan-successful-year-recruitment-blog/