Salary: £20K base, £40K OTE First Year
Contact: Caitlin McErlean
Graduate Recruitment Consultant’s Needed! (Entry Level/Sales Experience)
Are you a driven, money-motivated individual wondering how to fly through the company ranks and earn over £100,000 in your third year? Do you want to work in a position where hard work is rewarded by huge bonuses and your first promotion in 6 months? Are you looking for a work hard play hard culture with weekly work nights out, holiday incentives and quarterly prizes?
If you are a highly sociable and money motivated individual, the opportunity to become a Recruitment Consultant in an industry leading firm is not to be missed.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Salary
- Year 1 – £20K base, £40K OTE
- Year 2 – £35K base, £60K OTE
- Year 3 – £60K base, £100K+ OTE
- Fast track internal promotion to Senior Consultant within 2 years
- Exceptional commission structure – uncapped earning potential!
- All expenses paid 5 star trips to worldwide destinations
- Company car on reaching targets
- Quarterly prizes (Rolexes, spa days, vouchers for exclusive bars and restaurants)
- Company sports teams
- Gym membership
- Pool tables & office bar
- Monthly lunch clubs at London’s top restaurants
What does a position as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant offer?
- Invaluable sales experience within a highly respected industry
- Development of business acumen through regular client meetings
- Uncapped earning potential starting straight away
- A vibrant and fun atmosphere – a real work hard play hard role!
The Role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is primarily a sales role in which you’ll be placing top professionals into a wide variety of cutting edge positions with exceptional potential for earning uncapped commission.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Searching job databases and sourcing candidates
- Attracting candidates to the role and managing applications
- Preparing candidates for interview and guiding them through the hiring process
- Scanning CVs and calling potential candidates
What we’re looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Ambitious, money motivated and confident
- Good degree from a top university
- Track record of excellence in extra-curricular activities
- Strong thirst to become a leading expert in your market
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked part time from a young age
- Corporate experience preferred though not necessary
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy.