Salary: £20k base, £40k OTE
Contact: Caitlin McErlean
We’re currently offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to become a pioneering force in the European division of an award winning firm. You’ll train for six months in an amazing office space in Fulham before taking your place as a key figure in a start up team in Amsterdam or Berlin.
You’ll earn up to £40,000 in your first year with the opportunity to increase your earnings to £100,000+ by third year and become a leading figure within your division.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Salary
- Year 1 – £20K base, £40K OTE
- Year 2 – £35K base, £60K OTE
- Year 3 – £60K base, £100K+ OTE
- Amazing office space – think a tech start up with higher earning potential
- Client meetings across London (Shard, Gherkin etc)
- Business development trips across Europe each month
- Fast track internal promotion to Senior Consultant within 2 years
- Exceptional commission structure – uncapped earning potential!
- All expenses paid 5 star trips to worldwide destinations
- Company car on reaching targets
- Quarterly prizes (Rolexes, spa days, vouchers for exclusive bars and restaurants)
- Monthly lunch clubs at London’s top restaurants
What does a position as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant offer?
- Potential for relocation in 6 months into Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities
- Invaluable sales experience within a highly respected industry
- Development of business acumen through regular client meetings
- Uncapped earning potential starting straight away
- A vibrant and fun atmosphere – a real work hard play hard role!
The Role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is primarily a sales role in which you’ll be placing top professionals into a wide variety of cutting edge positions with exceptional potential for earning uncapped commission.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Searching job databases and sourcing candidates
- Attracting candidates to the role and managing applications
- Preparing candidates for interview and guiding them through the hiring process
- Scanning CVs and calling potential candidates
What we’re looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Ambitious, money motivated and confident
- Good degree from a top university
- Language skills preferred for European division
- Track record of excellence in extra-curricular activities
- Strong thirst to become a leading expert in your market
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked part time from a young age
- Corporate experience preferred though not necessary