Salary: £22k basic, 50k OTE year 1
Contact: Conor Walker
Graduate Recruitment – IT, Engineering, Energy – Research Associate – Work Abroad
Hammersmith, London – £22,000 – £25,000, Full Time – Permeant
It’s the 21st Century and the Recruitment industry is booming and despite the financial crisis in 2014 the sector was still valued at £28.7bn by the Telegraph and has been growing ever since. Our client has been a big player in the recruitment industry for just over a decade now and is internationally recognised across the USA, Western Europe and is going to be quickly expanding into South America and Asia. Are you London based? Are you interested in joining our clients at their offices in Hammersmith to get a slice of the ever-expanding recruitment sector?
The company focuses its specialties in IT, Engineering and Energy but are looking to expand markets, regions and nations over the next few years and are looking for hard-working, resilient, ambitious and driven graduates like yourself to come aboard and help do so.
With a transparent career path providing new members of the team with all the information and training they need to climb the career ladder and an impressive starting salary of £22,000 – £24,000 with £34,000-£40,000 OTE it is no surprised that this position is highly contested.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes?
What will your day to day roles include as a Graduate Recruitment Associate?
- E-Mail and Telecommunication Sales
- Development of Business Pipeline
- Candidate Growth and Management
- Lead Generation
What do you require to thrive in this role as a Graduate Recruitment Associate?
- Confident and articulate on the telephone
- Resilient (Have you climbed a mountain? Have you run a marathon?)
- Form relationships and rapport with people quickly and efficiently
- Hard-work and determination
- A competitive spirit
- Experience in Sales in helpful but not essential
What are the perks of the role of being a Graduate Recruitment Associate?
- Competitive starting salary with industry leading commission structure
- Opportunity to grow into a managerial role over 2-3 years
- Chance to work abroad in one of the international offices
- Chance to work at an award-winning company (Times Top 100 Companies To Work For)
Do you feel like this job could be for you? Confident, hard-working and articulate? Click the Apply button below and let’s find you your new career!
Here at RULE we help graduate’s like yourself realise their full potential. We will help you through every step of the process to make sure you are prepared for everything that is going to come at you!
To read about the ‘The 10 Recruitment Commandments’ click the following link http://rulerecruitment.com/10-commandments-recruitment-office-blog/