Salary: £24k basic. OTE £45k-60k
Contact: Conor Walker
Graduate Recruitment – Trainee Research Associate
City of London – £21,000-£24,000 – Full Time Permanent
Looking for a new a role to get stuck into? Want to work for a FTSE 100 Company? Want to be part of an award-winning training scheme to ensure you’re the best you can be? Would you like to have the opportunity to earn nearly £40,00 a year? Free Lunch Clubs and annual trips to places such as Ibiza and New York for the best billers?
Look no further RULE is here to help!
We have clients based all over the UK that range in sectors from Finance and Banking to Construction and the Environment so no matter what your background is, what university you attended, what your passion and hobbies are we are likely to be able to find a position for you!
The recruitment industry is expanding and has been for years now, we are constantly on the lookout for graduate’s who have ambition to go above and beyond!
What traits do you need to have to be a Research Associate?
- Graduate Education – 2:2 or Higher
- Sales minded, you have to be able to build relationships quickly and efficiently
- Money motivated
- Passion to exceed in a challenging career
- Self-motivated with a competitive streak
What’s the day to day of a Research Associate?
- Reviewing CV’s
- Build a candidate pipeline
- Business development
- Client meetings
- Interviewing and preparing candidates for roles
What are the perks of going into recruitment?
- Minimum starting salary of £20,000
- Great commission structure allowing average OTE being between £35,000 and £40,000
- Benefits Packages including
- Free Gym Membership
- Holiday Incentives
- Breakfast and Lunch Clubs
- Ownership of the shares in the company
Do you feel like one of our opportunities would be suited to you? Are you a confident, hard-working and articulate individual? Click the Apply button below and let’s find you your new career!
Here at RULE we help graduate’s like yourself realise their full potential. We will help you through every step of the process to make sure you are prepared for everything that is going to come at you!
“How to plan for a successful career in recruitment”- http://rulerecruitment.com/plan-successful-year-recruitment-blog/