Salary: £22-25k base, £40k OTE
Contact: Matt Clark
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – London
Company: Specialists in finance, transformation and technology and with huge plans for growth, the company are looking to bring in new consultants to deal with the large volume of business and high-end clients that they are working with.
The company pride themselves on the culture they have created; they have found a good balance between prolific work ethic and ambition with an exciting social side, often hosting huge office parties and taking consultants on all expenses paid holidays to Ibiza and Las Vegas.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Candidate
As a trainee recruitment consultant, you should have:
- A natural flair for sales
- Commercial experience
- Degree from one of the top 40 Universities
- Competitive flair (preferably from a sporty background)
- A natural ability to build relationships quickly
- Money motivated
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Job Specification
As a trainee recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Constantly communicating with both clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates through Headhunting, Networking and Job Adverts
- Generating new business; cold calling businesses to build your desk and business
- Candidate engagement; screen CV’s, communicate and interview candidates to establish position suitability
- Managing the full 360 recruitment process
- Earning Commission!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Package
The perks of a trainee recruitment consultant include:
- Basic salary: £22,000 – £25,000 depending on the candidate
- Uncapped commission, up to 40%!
- Fast paced career progression
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays
If this sounds like something that would suit you, please get in touch asap!