Salary: £23.5k basic- OTE £40K YEAR 1
Contact: Callum Baines
Location: Central London
Salary: £23.5K Basic + Commission
Graduate/Entry Level – Financial Sales – Exciting Central London based company!
Interested in a telesales role based in the vibrant city centre with a view of the Thames?
Looking to work for a big business who promote graduates within their first year?
Think you have the confidence and gumption to speak with finance directors daily?
If so, check out the opportunity below for a position in Graduate / Entry level Sales
A new opportunity has arisen to join a large tax relief sales company as a financial sales executive. The role involves business development with large companies selling tax relief direct to the businesses. Speaking daily to financial directors and their teams selling the company product.
Our client has grown from a small consulting firm, founded in 1997, into Europe’s largest innovation funding specialist helping innovative organisations improve their global performance.
In the UK, specific expertise is in the optimisation of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief, R&D Grants as well as HR Advice and Employment Law Services.
With over 20 years’ experience, they have assembled a distinctive blend of highly qualified tax professionals, lawyers, and consultants experienced in almost every industry sector and they have the largest technical team dedicated to R&D Tax claims across all Europe.
As a Sales Executive you will be on the front line of selling the company product. You will work closely with the whole Sales team, including the Sales Manager and the Business Development Managers, in order to generate as much new business as possible, calling company directors, initially generating appointments for managers to go and close the deals.
The suitable candidate for the role needs the majority/all of the following:
- Degree Educated or ambitious and intelligent school leavers
- A natural sales ability and resilient nature
- Highly-motivated/persistent and financially driven
- Excellent communication skills/telesales experience
- Demonstrated intelligence and telephone manner
- Client is looking for a confident and self-motivated individual
What’s on Offer?
- Starting salary of £23.5K, with realistic earnings of £36K first year OTE.
- Top Earner took home £55K in first year! Incredible earning potential!
- Weekly incentives, monthly incentives and yearly incentives!
- Lively social scene with drinks on Fridays as well as regular socials.
- All promotion comes from within the company and is entirely merit based.
- Targets to hit are clear and therefore easy to track progression.
- Join a sociable team of like minded individuals, always somebody heading to the pub!
- Sales Executive – Senior Executive (promotion usually within first year).
- Senior Executive – Assistant Manager/Business Development Manager.
- Assistant Manager/Business Development Manager – Partner.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
‘Celebrities who would make Awesome Recruiters’ http://rulerecruitment.com/celebrities-make-awesome-recruiters-blog/