Salary: 25K Base, 45K OTE
Contact: Caitlin McErlean
We’re currently on the lookout for a Graduate Digital Headhunter. We are looking for confident, sociable graduates to join a growing digital headhunting firm in Shoreditch. You will receive full training in order to develop and grow your own client base, build lasting relationships with your candidates and clients and eventually run your business from your desk.
Who are we looking for?
- Recent graduates (2017 or 2018) from a top 40 UK university with a 2:1 or above.
- Competitive streak – we love sporty people!
- Financially motivated – have you worked a part time job through university?
- A natural people person with great communication skills and an equally fantastic sense of humour!
What will I be doing?
- In the first few months, you will receive extensive training in the digital market. This is in order to be able to identify key business areas and build your own client and candidate network. You will be building rapport with new and existing candidates and clients on a daily basis.
- Although the role is mainly phone based, you will also be expected to meet your candidates and clients in person for coffee or drinks. You will be supported as you progress and your career path will be clearly laid out.
- Upon hitting your targets, you will receive regular promotions and shape your career according to your personal goals.
What are the benefits?
- £45k in your first year upon hitting targets and reaching your first promotion (usually takes four to six months).
- In the second year, as your network expands, you will reach higher earnings of up to £75k.
- By your third year in the role, realistic on target earnings are upwards of £100k – commission is uncapped, so top billers will be earning even more!
- Company benefits include regular lunch clubs, team holidays to destinations such as Ibiza and Verbier, team sporting events and nights out.
- You will be in a WeWork office with free breakfast, coffee, wine and beer!
If you’re looking for a lasting career move rather than just another graduate job, get in touch.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and also advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!