Salary: £22k Base, £38 to £45k OTE
Contact: Hastie Pavey
What firm will you be joining as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
The UK’s first specialists in product and technology recruitment, they are an award winning recruitment firm based in the hub of Central London. Their success is simple, they focus on building solid relationships with their clients & candidates and pride themselves on delivering a quality service instead of focusing on heavy KPI’s and targets. They work with a variety of firms ranging from boutique start-up organisations to industry leaders such as PlayStation and Ebay. In the 4 years since their inception they have won multiple awards including the Best Niche Agency Award and have experienced year on year growth, doubling in size each year.
What would your incentives & benefits look like as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Christmas package – Every year as a bonus you will pack your bags and jet of for an exciting all-inclusive 5 day holiday to celebrate your hard work during the year!
- Monthly outings – Michelin star lunch clubs, activities, days out etc
- Early Friday finishes – Fridays are meant to be fun, so they finish early and have pool/dart tournaments with an unlimited supply of alcohol!
- Gym membership – Every penny counts when living in London, so if someone will pay for your gym membership why not!
- Birthdays off – Who wants to work on a hangover
- Casual dress-code – Gives you that Friday feeling every day of the week!
What would your first 3 years look like as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- £22k base salary
- Commission/OTE – realistically your 1st year is all about learning so you can expect to earn the majority of your commission in the latter half of your first year with a OTE of £38,000-£45,000
- Promotion within 3-6 months to consultant (which brings a £3k pay rise)
- Exclusive training programme, from day 1 you will be given tailored training to suit your individual needs
- £25k base salary
- Uncapped commission, your realistic OTE in your 2nd year would be between £60,000-70,000
- Promotion to senior consultant
- £35k Base salary
- Uncapped commission, your OTE in your 3rd year would be at least a 6 figure salary
- Promotion to executive consultant/ team leader (£5k-£10k pay rise)
- By year 3 you would have a team below you, which you would earn off; team override commission from the consultants/senior consultants in your team
Candidate Profile of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Degree educated or experience in B2B sales
- Out-going and personable
- Highly ambitious with an excellent work ethic
- Money and incentive driven
- Naturally Competitive