Salary: £25k plus bonus OTE £35k
Contact: Matt Clark
Executive Search and Selection Researcher
Have you just finished a research-based degree at University?
Unsure how to use the skills you have learnt from this in a business environment?
EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS THE ANSWER!
Why Executive Search?
- Financial reward – how many other graduate positions can you earn £35,000-£40,000 in your first year!
- Progression – this is completely in your own hands! If you put in the hard work then you can realistically be in a team leader/managerial position within 2-3 years!
- Incentive – Money is not the only reward you receive for your hard work with clients we work with offering lunch clubs, weekend trips away and quarterly holidays to motivate you on a daily basis!
- Platform – executive search teaches a fresh graduate really important business skills including telephone manner, negotiation and business development
- Training – you are taught these skills through some of the most thorough training programmes on the market including 1 to 1 training, group exercises and external training (all tailored to your individual needs!)
- Experience working within a new market – here at RULE we are lucky enough to work with clients who work across various sectors including Finance, IT, Technology, Life Sciences and also the Medical field, so recruitment could be the ideal industry to match your interest!
- Responsibility – you have the opportunity to work with high end clients and interact with some of the most senior Consultants from a young age
- Relationship building – are you someone who has a natural ability to build rapport with people? 50% of Executive Search concerns the ability to get clients and candidates on side and if you can back that up with a strong work ethic and efficient service then your earning potential is limitless!
Your role as an Executive Search and Selection Researcher
- Advertising job vacancies to attract the best talent to fill these roles
- Qualifying candidates to make sure they are the best fit for your clients
- Arranging interviews for these candidates with your respective clients
- Preparing the candidates to make sure they deliver in the interviews
- Business development – cold calling and networking to build your pool of contacts
- Doing deals and earning commission!
- Living an extravagant lifestyle as a result of your success!
If a job as an Executive Search Researcher sounds like something that would match your personality, APPLY NOW!
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
To read about the hardest lessons to learn in recruitment, click the below link