Salary: £20-25K base, £55K OTE First Year
Contact: Trilly Martin
If you are an estate agent and enjoy getting a buzz from selling a house but you’re sick of working weekends and not being appreciated in your role, this next step for you is so important.
The Property market is extremely slow at the moment and you’re struggling to push sales through to completion and experiencing countless fall through’s. You’re constantly tired without having a full weekend to re-charge and you’re manager isn’t appreciating the long endless days you are spending showing people round properties and chasing solicitors. You’re sick of walking the streets, leafleting the same roads and missing opportunities to book viewings and mortgage appointments in the office. Above all, YOU’RE FED UP OF THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY.
The Recruitment Industry
In Recruitment, you are selling people to people. You are using your personable skills to build relationships with your candidates and clients. You will be working long hours during the week, you may be doing 10/11 hour days, but you will never have to work a weekend again!
The real reason why people go from Estate Agency to Recruitment – THE MONEY…
As a Negotiator, your bank account will be seeing between 3-8% of the company’s fee. You will struggle to make more than £30,000 in your first year, and no more than £40,000 in year two.
In Recruitment, you will be making between 10-40% of your deals! On average, recruiters earn up to £55,000 in year one, and on average £70,000 in year two.
Career progression as a Recruitment Consultant
As a Recruitment Consultant you can progress throughout the ranks extremely quickly. You are expected to get promoted in your first 3-4 months and then again by the end of the year. You have the potential to be a Director of the company and earning £150,000 per annum within 5 years.
What you need to fill the role!
- Positivity and a friendly personality
- Estate Agency experience (6 months or more)
- 2:1 degree from a top 50 University
- Competitive nature – WILL TO WIN!
Recruitment benefits include:
- An extremely competitive commission structure (up to 40%!)
- A very consultative environment where sales is fun!
- No KPI’s or heavy targets – full autonomy and ownership over our work
- Hands on training from experienced Directors and Managers
- A close knit team and family feel
- Weekly incentives to be won such as Comedy Store tickets, Spa days, paid lunches for a week, duvet day, etc.
- Monthly group incentives to top London restaurants and days out such as escape rooms and paint balling
- Company holidays to locations such as Barbados
- Beer & Prosecco fridge
If you feel like this job appeals to you, please send through your CV and we will be in touch regarding the Graduate Scheme Graduate Position!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
To keep up-to-date with all things RULE, connect with us on LinkedIn!