Salary: £22k base, £35k OTE
Contact: Casey Coate
Entry Level Recruitment – Roles Dedicated for Graduates
Do you want to make a lot of money in a small space of time? Have you just graduated and want to be earning more than your friends a year coming out of university? Do you want to work with like minded people who like to work hard but play harder? Then apply for recruitment now…
Who do you think earns more money in their first year coming out of university?
- A) Junior Doctors
- B) Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- C) Architects
Answer: B – Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Graduate recruitment consultants have been known to earn as much as £50K+ in their first year within the industry with base salaries starting as high as £25K.
Base salary for an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant?
- First Year – Base: £22K (Top graduates can get a base of £25K)
- Second Year – Base: £30K
- Third Year – Base: £50K
(UNCAPED COMMISSION ALL THE TIME)
- Based in Central London – Established in 2014 in the IT and Tech Market
- Currently 50 big but looking to grow quickly with the right talent
- Dressed down office but wear suits to office
- Not heavy on KPI’s and uncapped holidays
What are some of the great incentives you can earn from an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant?
- 4x all paid inclusive holidays to places like New York, Ibiza and Miami
- Incentives such as paintballing, go-carting, Karaoke
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly nights out and dinners to top restaurants
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Business development
- Client management
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing: cold calling and placing candidates
- Advertising: putting adverts out and finding new business
- Networking and meeting a huge range of new and exciting people