Salary: £22k basic, £40k on target earnings Yr 1
Contact: Hastie Pavey
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Do you want to work in an environment where you wake up and are actually excited to go to work? Recruitment is quickly becoming graduates first choice of employment due to the dynamic job role, fast career progression, unrivalled earning potential and the lively and sociable working environment.
Entry level Recruitment Consultancy – Who would you be working for?
Since their inception in 2008 my client has rapidly grown which has led them to developing an established brand which is well recognised. They are based in the heart of Central London and have offices globally in Frankfurt, New York and Sydney, next year they are opening up 2 more offices in Dubai and Hong Kong. My client is a specialist within Digital, Media and Tech, their clients range from small boutique start-ups to large multi-national firms such as Ebay, Amazon and MediaMath.
They focus on ensuring their staff are being rewarded and recognised for their accomplishments which is why 99% of their staff would recommend working for them. They make sure that you have a good work/life balance and even have incentives to help you buy a new car, house and even go on exotic holidays away!
Recruitment Consultancy – The Package:
- £22,000 Base Salary
- Uncapped commission structure and leading commission scheme (up to 40% of your billings)
- OTE in First year £40,000 – £45,000
- OTE in Second year £50,000 – £55,000
- OTE in Third year £65,000 – £85,000
Recruitment Consultancy – The Benefits:
- Two yearly incentive reward trips. Previous destinations have included, Las Vegas, Monaco, Ibiza, St Anton, Verbier and Miami.
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Annual Challenges you can participate in are; Canoeing down the Zambezi River, Climbing Kilimanjaro, Sierra Nevada Trek and sailing across the channel
- Monthly Michelin star Lunch Clubs (12pm Friday finish)
Recruitment Consultancy – Other Perks:
- Company phone/laptop
- Private healthcare
- 24 days holidays with an additional day every year of employment
- Gym memberships
Recruitment Consultancy – Current employee review:
‘Working for an award winning business where they really want to help to develop and guide you is fantastic. The tailored training which I was given at the beginning of my career gave me all the tools to lead me in the right direction, only 3 years after starting I have had multiple promotions and now I am managing my own team”
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
To read about ‘relieving stress when job hunting’ click the following link http://rulerecruitment.com/relieve-stress-job-hunting-blog/