Salary: £28k basic + commission
Contact: Michael McConnell
Cyber Security Sales – Leading Company Working With Top 3 Banks In The World – Central London
Want to work in one of the most exciting and fast-moving industries out there at the moment?
See yourself as a hard-working, driven individual that works well in a targeted environment?
Want to work for a cutting-edge company in their field?
If you said ‘yes’ to all of those, you are looking at the right role for you!
Common Misconceptions About Cyber Security & The Company
Cyber Security is often a term that is off-putting for a lot of people as it seems like something that is far beyond their remit, and is only for the ‘computer boffins’… but that could not be more wrong!
The role currently available is for a client who needs a bright Graduate or someone with solid sales experience (6+ months in a B2B/B2C environment ideally) to join an already well-established Cyber Security sales team. You would be selling the most advanced machine learning technology out there in the market currently, mirroring the human immune system in identifying viruses and threats and nullifying them before they spread. Already used by 3 out of the 5 top world banks and commercial companies like BT, they have a good foothold in the market currently, but they need determined and hungry individuals in order to push sales of the software yet further.
Based on the Strand in London, but with office worldwide in places like Australia, China, Dubai and various European offices, their global presence means an opportunity for travelling with the company too.
So, if you are someone who is hungry to succeed and wants to work in an environment of ‘what you put in, you get out’, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What to expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Opening up conversations and links with new SME businesses explaining the benefits of using the research and expertise that the IT solutions on offer can do for their business.
- Identifying where there are gaps in the market, and mapping out who are the best companies to target.
- Completing the whole sales cycle, from prospecting potential new clients to finally closing new business.
- Continually exceeding sales targets set by your Manager in your region.
- Working as part of a wider Business Development team and helping to contribute towards team targets.
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- A minimum of 2:2 from a top 60 University in any degree subject.
- Commercial experience is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Extra-curricular achievements – open to a wide range of achievements.
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
- Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field.
- Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.