Salary: £40k-60k base plus 10% bonus
Contact: James Vizor
Client Relations Manager / Director
Division: Client Relations Team
Salary: £40k-60k + 10-20% bonus
Our client is a market-leading, award-winning international recruitment consultancy that has grown consistently and organically year-on-year since inception. They have become a renowned contingency and Search organisation within the insurance and financial services sectors, with a current headcount of over 300 employees operating out of 10 international offices including London, Manchester, , Frankfurt, Zurich, New York and Hong Kong.
They have a dedicated Client Relations team that manages key client accounts to ensure the business delivers above and beyond the agreed service levels and clients receive value added services that differentiate them from their competitors.
Purpose of the Client Relations role
To manage an existing portfolio of established clients operating in the international insurance and reinsurance markets. Identify, develop and coordinate business development strategies to:
- improve financial performance across the portfolio
- strengthen client relationships and improve the client experience
- identify cross-selling and growth opportunities
- ensure that the firm delivers above and beyond the agreed service levels.
Job description- Client Relations Manager
- Manage a portfolio of circa 10-15 clients. Understand each client’s perception of the buisness where improvements can be made and ensure the consultants on each account are working in the way that each client wants to engage with us
- Understand existing clients from a qualitative and quantitative perspective – spend (perm/contract/total), volume, time-to-hire, performance ratios, strength of relationships, rules of engagement, disciplines currently recruited to, etc to understand how their performance has tracked over the past 12 months
- Identify growth opportunities in new clients, new disciplines and new geographic regions through working with Consultants/Managers and their clients.
- Drive client networking and entertainment events between HR / Line Management & teams
- Manage, coordinate, give written content to and review all PSL tenders, advising on relevant marketing material, driving new testimonials, etc
- Act as the client liaison for dispute resolution and complaints
- Based on feedback from clients and performance of consultants on the account, feedback to the business on development areas (L&D, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Resourcing, etc)
Who we are looking for
- An existing Client Account Manager OR an experienced in-house or agency recruiter/sales manager with an exceptional track record of client relationship management looking for a move into a qualitative client relations role
- A natural relationship builder/sales person with the ability to pitch to a wide variety of audiences, including but not limited to line management (up to C-Suite), HR, recruitment outsource providers and procurement
- A proactive self-starter and multi-tasker
- A confident, bright, innovative and resilient individual
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills, impressive influence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
To be successful in this role, you will
- Be a goal orientated individual
- Have the initiative to spot and capitalise on opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal communication skills
- Have a confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that client relationship management brings
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
As well as a salary and bonus scheme we offer employees:
- Excellent Social Calendar – including High achiever incentives; Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Friday drinks every week; Frequent team nights out and events
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Private Healthcare Insurance provided by BUPA
- Generous holiday entitlement – including Christmas shut-down not requiring annual leave
- Other benefits – including Cycle-to-work scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Contribution which is matched up 4.5%
To find out more , please apply below.
To read about ‘How to reach passive candidates’ click the following link