Salary: £35k basic, OTE year 1 £42k
Contact: Michael McConnell
Business Development Executive – Software & Data Analytics Sales
Salary: £35K basic, £42K 1st Year OTE
Contact: Michael McConnell
Driven? Ambitious? Want to get ahead of the curve as a Graduate or Trainee? You are looking in the right place…
A global IT consultancy and research company are looking to expand their European Business Development team. The fastest growing part of the firm, currently turning over just under £2.5BN a year, the European arm offers solutions in Cloud software, Internet of Things, Data Analytics and Trends & Predictions. Boasting 80% of the Fortune 500 companies using at least one service from them, the firm are looking to really hone in on the SME market and cultivate relationships with smaller businesses. That being the case, the role will offer the Business Development Executive cutting edge exposure to the entire IT spectrum as well as a lot of face-to-face exposure with client meetings in the UK and abroad and networking events around the globe.
You will have the ability to work with some of the very best research minds in the IT sphere as well as speak to and negotiate with CEO/CIO’s of some of the finest and most exciting businesses out there at the moment. Starting on a £35K basic salary, you will have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission from the deals you close. Average first year earnings is around £42K, however, earnings have been known to rise up to £65K for a first year OTE!
So, if you are someone who is hungry to succeed and wants to work in an environment of ‘what you put in, you get out’, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What to expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Opening up conversations and links with new SME businesses explaining the benefits of using the research and expertise that the IT solutions on offer can do for their business.
- Identifying where there are gaps in the market, and mapping out who are the best companies to target.
- Completing the whole sales cycle, from prospecting potential new clients to finally closing new business.
- Continually exceeding sales targets set by your Manager in your region.
- Working as part of a wider Business Development team and helping to contribute towards team targets.
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- A minimum of 2:2 from a top 60 University in any degree subject.
- Commercial experience is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Extra-curricular achievements – open to a wide range of achievements.
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
- Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field.
- Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.