Salary: £20k basic- OTE £35k
Contact: Callum Baines
Location: Central London
Salary: £20K Basic + Commission
B2B Sales (Graduate/Entry Level) – Excellent culture and personal development!
A couple of quick questions…
- Are you looking to work for an exciting and growing central London based company?
- Could you see yourself working daily with huge clients such as IBM and Cisco?
- Want to work for a company that rewards you with commission as well as monthly incentives and a yearly holiday target?
If you answered yes to any (or all) of the above, check out the job description below!
Our client is one of the largest B2B appointment booking sales companies in the UK and are working as a pseudonym for IBM and Cisco as well as SME’s selling IT software and hardware.
Be a part of this group currently recruiting for their offices beside Borough Market with access to London Bridge, Waterloo and the City.
Last year there were over 4500 meetings booked and over £14 million worth of business closed by clients, so far this year that number is already over £22 million!
Our client’s consultants are helping increasing numbers of technology companies, digital agencies and consultancy companies to build sales pipeline and ultimately close new business.
The Role – B2B Sales Executive
As a Sales Executive you will be on the frontline of bringing business into the company. You will work closely with the whole Sales team, including the Sales Manager and the Business Development Managers, in order to generate as much new business as there can be by booking in appointments for the clients. The Sales Executive is expected to generate leads and grow their client database.
The suitable candidate for the role needs the majority/all of the following:
- Degree Educated or confident/ambitious school leaver
- A natural sales ability
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills/telesales experience
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
What’s On Offer?
- Starting salary of £20K, with realistic earnings of £30K-£35K OTE.
- Potential salary increase after 3 months to £21.5K.
- Monthly incentives – iPads, iPhones, Plasma TV’s etc
- Lively social scene, team drinks on Fridays as well as regular quarterly socials.
- Personal Development Plans – agreed with your manager to build you career
- All promotion comes from within the company and is entirely merit based.
- Promotions: Managers within 3 years’ service, Director opportunity after 5 years
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
To read about ‘How Navy Seal Training will Teach you how to be good at Sales’, click here http://rulerecruitment.com/navy-seal-training-successful-recruitment-blog/