Salary: £25k-30k base OTE £45k 1st year
Contact: Michael McConnell
Account Executive – for a FTSE 100 Company – Drinks & Beverages Sector
Salary: £25-30K Base, £42-45K OTE
Contact: Michael McConnell
Do you fit the below?
- Are you looking for your next move in the FMCG market?
- Would you like to be working for a world-leading brand with the ability to progress right to the top?
- Are you ready to take a step up?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, read on to see if this could be the right role for you!!
A global leader in the Drinks industry across the spirits and beer markets, the opportunity in an Account Executive Sales position, allows the successful candidate in this role to propel their career further in the FMCG market. As an Account Executive your role would be split between being in the office – developing business within existing accounts over the phone as well as drumming up new business – and out of the office and in the field; getting face to face exposure with your clients and ensuring you are delivering the very best service and products in the market. The role is in the On-Trade part of the Drinks industry, working with small independent bars and restaurants to large chains, supplying them with a variety of alcoholic beverages.
Each Account Executive will get a specific region to work on (all the current vacancies are Southern) and usually will have between 100-120 key accounts to look after. The vacancies are currently on the most profitable teams and the accounts are ready for someone to take over from day one… so the role is a shoe-in for someone who has worked in Drinks already but has outgrown their company and wants more – is that you?
- £25K-30K Basic, with a realistic 1st Year OTE of between £42K-45K overall package.
- Discretionary reduction on alcoholic beverages sold by the company.
- Ability buy or sell 6 days holiday as well as buy shares in the company (£3000 offered out to top performers each year).
- Generous ‘Company Car’ allowances.
- Additional incentives – top performer prizes such as holidays away and lunch treats!!
- Clear route to progression to Management: a recent employee managed their first promotion within 9 months from the day they started.
- 1-3 year’s sales experience – ideally from a Field Sales, Key Account Management or Account Executive background, but would consider others.
- FMCG experience is preferable; within the Drinks On-Trade market would be perfect, but not essential as long as the individual can demonstrate good account management experience.
- Preferably have experience of running their P&L performance.
- Good communicator.
- Ambitious and success/money-driven.
- Have the ability to drive.
APPLY NOW – all applications are confidential and non-committal until it has been agreed the CV can be shared and opportunities discussed.
Not for you? Keep up to date with a full list of live roles follow us on LinkedIn – @rulerecruitment
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
To read about ’10 Reasons to Detox this Month’, click the following link http://rulerecruitment.com/reasons-to-detox-this-month-blog/